Sunday, February 1, 2009

Jan. 26th - Feb 1st



Hey Kids!

This week got off to a slow start. As you can see by the pictures, it was a bit hard for me to drive with all of the snow on my window and the road! I decided to stay home in Cedar City, UT for a few days while the weather cleared out. Once I did decided to get moving, it took 6 sets of tire chains to get me out of that snow bank...and a lot of sweat!

My first load was from Hurricane, UT to Salt Lake City, UT. Then I went to Boise, Id. From Boise, i went back to Twin Falls, Id. Not sure what I was hauling though because the trailers were already loaded. The next load was from Hazelton, Id to Idaho Falls, Id. That load was seeds and rice. From Idaho Falls I drove to Ogden, Ut to load flour that I currently have and will be delivering in Irvine, Ca on Tuesday morning at a bakery. The flour I have is specially made for cakes.

In the future, I will try and let you know exactly what each load is, how heavy it is and how far I drive. I will also take some pictures of the loads so you can see how a truck is loaded.

Be good! Got to get back to truckin!

~TruckerTony

4 comments:

  1. I like the pictures you took from sophia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophia,

    I'm glad you like my pictures. I try and include pictures each time I write so check back often for more! Thanks for writing me and write again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you go here you will see the crookedest street in the world

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marc,

    I have seen that street before! In fact, when I was a kid, my mom even drove us down that street. I remember being a little scared because it was so crooked and downhill.

    ReplyDelete