Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Next Trip to Flagstaff, Arizona





Hey Kids,

Well, I delivered 1 day early this morning to Springfield, Missouri. One of the pictures is of my truck at that location. After i delivered, I headed back to Joplin, Missouri to spend the night there. That is where I am at as I write this to you.

On Thursday morning I am going a short distance north to a place called Webb City to get my next load and take it to Flagstaff, Arizona. It looks like I will have a little bit of snow to deal with in Arizona as I arrive on Friday. I will deliver this load sometime on Saturday.

There are 2 pictures of a rest area in Oklahoma just north of the Texas border on Interstate 35. It was a bit windy, however it was warm. You can see the flags being blown pretty good. It was a very pretty rest area with all the trees. Listening to the wind blow between the trees was cool.

So who remembers what my favorite time of day is? The last picture should be a clue. I took it of the Sunset in Oklahoma yesterday. Look at the difference between the sky ahead of me, and the beautiful colors behind me towards the sunset. Sometimes all I get is a rear view of beautiful sunsets, but it's better than nothing!

Remember you can click on the pictures to see a bigger one!

By the way, there is a saying; "the sun rises in the east, and sets in the west". So if that's the case, who can guess which direction I am driving?

Okay Kids...need to get some rest. I have had an exciting 24 hours! Be good and be sure to write me!

Blessings,
~TruckerTony

2 comments:

  1. hello
    i like to see the sun set
    it looks wonderful.




    alexis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexis,

    I have wonderful pictures of the sunsets that I see. I am going to post some more today that I took in Texas last week. Tell me what you think about those sunset pictures.

    ReplyDelete