Saturday, February 7, 2009

Goin to Springfield, Missouri!


Hey Kids,

Well, I got a little bit of work after all. I am picking up here in Phoenix, Az and delivering to El Paso, Tx on Sunday night. Monday morning I will pick up my trailer from the same location I delivered it to and take a load to Springfield, Mo for Thursday morning delivery. They unload what i took to them and re-load the same trailer. Looks like 22,000 pounds of office supplies going to El Paso.

I have included a map that will show you the route I will be taking from Phoenix to Springfield. You can see I will be driving in the states of Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma and finally Missouri on this trip. Some of the big cities I will be going through are Tucson, AZ; Las Cruces, NM; El Paso, TX (right on the Mexican border); and Tulsa, OK. Can you find these places on the map? Remember you can click on the map to make it bigger!

Thats it for now kids. Have a great day!

Blessings
~TruckerTony

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tony,
    When are you going to do skype with us?Be good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen,

    I have a Skype account, but i want to get a video ball so i can see you guys. When I do that, i will set something up to talk to you. Hopefully that will be soon. Thanks for writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we looked on google and put in texas and we saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it Tempe?Or Mesa?

    ReplyDelete