Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What GREAT Questions!

Hey Kids,

Wow! I have had a lot of great comments and questions from you on my blog! I am very impressed with what i read from you, and I am learning a lot about you, your school and your classroom.

I answer EVERY question you ask, so be sure and go back to the point where you asked that question to see if I responded. If it looks like I missed your question, just go ahead and ask again.

Please continue to write to me on my blog. If you want to send something to me in the mail, Ms Sison has my address and can help you with that. In fact, I have been doing some collecting on my own and i will be sending some things to your classroom very soon.

I hope to be able to set up a Skype session soon with you. I want to get a video ball to hook up and when that is done I will talk to Ms Sison about a good time to see you over the Internet!

Be good kids! I am really enjoying being your Trucker Buddy!

Blessings
~TruckerTony

8 comments:

  1. Here is my answer is Tulsa River

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey trucker Tony we are in worldmathday.com
    it's fun we get to do math and have fun and it's cool to do it if you come we can show you so by lorenzo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOUR PRAYER. LOVE KRISTOPHER

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen,

    Take another guess. Look at a map of Iowa and then look to the right of that state. You should see a river on the map right there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lorenzo,

    Math is very interesting to me. I would love to see what you guys are doing with math. In fact, I am going to go check out that website you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kristopher,

    My prayer changes every day, so check back often for a different one. Thanks for writing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your prayers it is good.
    I have seen your baby video.
    Do you have a pet?
    Where are you right now?
    I like your pictures.
    Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Alona,

    We have a cat right now. Her name is bunny because she looks like a rabbit...mostly because she does not have a tail. In the past we have had snakes, scorpions, dogs, rats, fish and probably others that I am forgetting. Right now I am in Southern California. Have a great day yourself Alona!

    ReplyDelete