Sunday, January 25, 2009

Some Trucking Pics







Here are a few photos that I picked out to show you.

1. Eisenhower Tunnel in Colorado - Over 1 mile long inside the mountain!

2-4. California Winds and Wild Fires 2007 - Notice in the 4th picture that the fire was right next to the freeway on the left. When I passed that area, the fire jumped over my truck and started a fire on the right side too!

5. The "Shoe" Tree - Located in Northern Nevada, this tree is famous because people throw their shoes in it!

6. Sunrise in Cedar City, UT - This is the town I live in.

~TruckerTony

2 comments:

  1. Hi Trucker Buddy Tony,my name is Austin,you might know me from my other post. How was THANKSGIVING. Well i gotta go. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi trucker buddy tony I had a great Thanksgiving! I had pet some cats,ate shrimp, and played all day. When I got home I got home I went straight to bed.[I was a witch for Halloween.]

    ReplyDelete