Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kristy's Surgery




Hey Kids,

Wanted to let you know that I am headed to you with a load of plastic 5 gallon buckets going to Hayward, Ca. I am in Bakersfield now, and will deliver in Hayward Friday morning. My load is only 6,000 pounds.

I have posted some new pictures and you should be able to see them in the slide show on the right. The pics at the top of this post show Kristy today before and after her surgery. She had to have her adenoids and tonsils removed. Do you know where your tonsils and adenoids are?

Remember to look on the right, at the top, to see my Twitter updates. I update that 3-4 times a day when I am driving. Be good kids, and have a great weekend!

Blessings,
~TruckerTony

9 comments:

  1. Looks like Kristy's enjoying her post-surgery treat! Hope she's doing well and the rest of the family, too. The second graders always have a good laugh at her pictures. She's just adorable! I hope you have time to take a look at their Earth Day Community Clean-Up. Too bad we didn't get to see each other when you were in Hayward. Maybe some other time, huh! Drive safe, Tony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I didn't plan that trip so well otherwise I could have contacted you to make arrangements. We'll make it happen hopefully in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We saw your Mom driving the truck, was she really driving the truck?
    Hi to your Mom from our class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your Truck video.It is interesting and colorful I like the sunset it is
    beautiful.I Iike the sights and seenerey in the sunset,
    From Lorenzo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trucker Buddy Tony It's me Ryan tonsils are they are in your neck it's in front Mrs. Sison said that. Hope Kristi get's better soon thanks Trucker Buddy Tony I will comment you some time


    Bye Love,Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi trucker tony could kristy swollow

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi trucker tony how are you ?
    what did you do in the week?
    In the week i did swimming in a swimming pool .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Trucker Tony you look very wonderful and I hope you guys had a great wedding.I hope we can have skype together soon because summer is almost here.The next state to Motana is North Dakota.Bye


    Love, Your Good Friend,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Trucker Buddy Tony.
    And in 2 days we will be in third grade already.
    I hope we can see you this summer.
    And the answer is North Dakota.
    Bye Bye.

    ReplyDelete