Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Getting Hay Unloaded

Hi Kids,

I am being unloaded of this hay as I write this. You should be able to see a short video above of what it looked liked as the loader put the hay on my trailer.

I am in Hanford, Ca which is a bit north of Bakersfield and it is around 80 degrees. I am in the middle of a dairy and took a few pictures you can see to the right on my trucking pics slide show. You can click any of those pics and it should take you to my complete album.

This load of hay was about 38,000 pounds! Okay kids, will write again soon. Have fun in school!

Blessings,
~TruckerTony

2 comments:

  1. Hi trucker tony. i sawthe video about
    puting the hay in the truck. Why do you need
    to put the hay in the truck? I know that
    the hay is 38,000 pounds.




    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cool video when you load up the hay. What is the machine name that picked up the hay?Was it a tractor and a forklift combane or something else.Well I hope you respond back soon bye!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete