Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cabinets, Cabinets...and More Cabinets!


Hey Kids,

Can you guess what my load is? Right! Well, I gave you a big clue in the title of this post didn't I? Let me tell you i had to work on this load! This load is what they call "driver assist". Now that means that I "assist" in unloading the truck. Usually not a big problem, and I get my exercise which is good. But take a look at the picture of all the boxes on the ground! I unloaded those and there are some that are NOT in that picture that were taken the the warehouse behind in the picture. It was only 12,000 pounds of cabinets!

The picture of the boxes in my trailer are what are left after I finished with the first stop. I have two more stops on Monday; one in Fullerton, CA at 8am and the other a bit closer to you in Santa Maria, CA at 1pm.

By the way, these are cabinets that you would find in your kitchen. Some were big and others bigger...perhaps a few small ones :)

I had to maneuver my truck into a difficult position for the unloading at the first stop. I have a picture of that as well for you to see. The last picture is of the TV room at the truck stop I stayed at in Arizona over the weekend.

Have a great day kids!

Blessings,
~TruckerTony

6 comments:

  1. Hi Trucker Buddy Tony it's been a long time since we haven't posted a comment well since we are on your website. On April 30th an author visited Corpus Christi School it's Rick Arruzza most of the class got a book from him and his dog is named Sparky and he has a bunny named Maggie and a tortise named speedy and speedy always push's Sparky out of Sparkys bed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trucker buddy tony we have just got a book the book is Sparky books it came from Rick Arruzza he went to our school and read us a book and he let us see what happen to Sparky cause he was in the junk yard and the animal care.If you were in Sta. Maria, why didn't you stop by San Francisco?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trucker Tony
    how are you I read your new post of the cabinets
    I have lots of stuff in my cabinets where are they made have you ever been to witchata kansas
    to see wichata lineman we celebrated earth day by cleaning up
    do you know who Sparky is a dog enjoy your day
    Lorernzo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trucker Tony I read Cabinets,Cabinets...and more Cabinets then when I saw your question I found out the answer is you loaded Cabinets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On Earth Day our class went to Mission St. to do community clean up.My mom went with us to.We also had banners and mini flags with messages about how to take care of the earth and the people were looking at us and there were 2 police officers that wanted to take pictures with us.Bye Trucker Buddy Tony.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Trucker Buddy Tony,
    How many cabins they had over there? Did you go in one of those cabins? Have you been find over the weekends? Have a nice day! Have a great time. From Alexis

    ReplyDelete