Friday, May 22, 2009

My Son is Getting Married!

Hi Kids,

I am in Southern California for the weekend to attend my sons wedding to a wonderful girl. Her name is Laura and they met a few years ago while in chef school in Pasadena, Ca. The picture above is of the both of them on graduation day. I am so excited for them!

I will write to you again early next week to give you an update on how the wedding went...and maybe i'll show you a picture of me in a tux!

Hope you have a great weekend kids. Be good!

Blessings,
~TruckerTony

3 comments:

  1. Hi Trucker Buddy Tony!
    I am so glad your son got married! Did you know that in the 20th century the development of East Cape May by Peter Shields, and that Carl McIntire saved several Victorian properties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi trucker buddy tony it's me Cassandra again one question have you ever been in disasters?Have you ever seen a volcano explode?By post me back

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad for you son and the girlfriend

    ReplyDelete