Thursday, May 14, 2009

Paper Rolls Delivered to Fresno



Hey Kids,

These pictures show you the huge paper rolls I delivered the other day. I picked them up in Longview, WA and delivered them to Fresno, Ca. It was a very heavy load. My total weight was 78,000 pounds.

I only had 9 rolls of paper on my truck, but each of them weighed 4,900 pounds. I am not sure what they use the paper for where I delivered them...I forgot to ask :(

I have included a few pics of the warehouse where I delivered the paper, and a picture of what the paper looked like in my truck.

I have a very light load now. It is paper plates and cups going to WalMart in Corinne, Ut. Okay kids, have a great day!

Blessings,
~TruckerTony

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tony did you get free paper for yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trucker Buddy Tony,
    I am Alondra from St.Mary School and I am in 5th grade.I really like these pictures.I can't believe you carried 9 paper roll that weighed 4,900 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trucker Buddy my name is jasmin i read about the paper rolls to Fresno and it was a very interesting because it was very heavy and you didn't know what they used it for i hope that you could post more like that.

    ReplyDelete