Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm Still Here Kids!

This has been a VERY busy few weeks for me! It seemed that anytime I had a chance to update you on my travels, the Internet service where I was at was very slow or not working.

This is just a quick note to say I am sorry and that I am okay. By the time you come to school on Monday, I should have a few posts and some pics ready for you to see. I will be sure to tell you about the cool stuff I have hauled and some of my experiences over the past 3 weeks. I also have some great pictures to show you.

Be good kids. Remember to check back next week for the updates!

Blessings,
TruckerTony

3 comments:

  1. The things you can recycle is paper,bags,bottles,and plastic thats our answer.

    To:Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. the things that you can recycle is glass, and plastic bottles and that is
    my answer trucker Tony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sophia and Kasey,

    You are right! There are other things that can be recycled like newspaper and aluminum cans and many other items, but the ones you list are the most commonly recycled.

    ReplyDelete