Saturday, April 25, 2009

New Features on My Blog!

Key Kids,

I have put a few things on my blog that I think you will like. I don't always get to blog like I want to due to my schedule or problems finding Internet service. Most times when I do get the chance, I have to try and catch up and I always miss stuff.

If you look to the right of my blog at the top, you will see "Twitter Update". This is real cool because I can text right from my phone and update you with what I am doing NOW instead of waiting days! The most recent comment will be posted and at the end of the comment will be a note to say how long ago I sent the message. If you want to see more Twitter updates from me, click on "follow me on Twitter" and you will see all of my recent updates.

Below Twitter Update I have placed a slide show photo album of my most recent trucking pictures. There are so many pictures that you have not seen and this is a good way for me to show all of my trucking pictures to you. If you want to see the whole album right away rather than just the small slideshow, just click on the picture itself. This album updates as I add pictures, so be sure to take a few minutes each time you visit my blog to see the new pictures in the slide show.

I hope you like the changes kids! Have Ms Sison help you if you are confused and she will explain it to you. Be good!

Blessings,
~TruckerTony

1 comment: