Friday, March 13, 2009

I Am Learning About You Today!

Hi Kids,

Just wanted to let you know that I have delivered that heavy load of dog food. Today I will be sitting at a truck stop in Ontario, California and hopefully I can get a load that will take me towards home tomorrow.

So guess what I am doing since I have so much time today? I am reading about what your favorite songs are, who your favorite singers are, who your best friends are, what nationalities some of you are and other neat information you have written about on your class website.

I like reading about your book reports the best though! You are reading some very nice books, and many of them I have read to my own children. It's neat when you can read to your parents...try to do that as much as you can. It makes them feel good.

So keep reading your books, and I am going to go back now and read some more of what you kids have posted on your website. I am having fun doing that! Have a great weekend kids!

Blessings,
~TruckerTony

No comments:

Post a Comment