Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Different Job - But Still Your Trucker Buddy!




Hey Kids,

I want to let you know that I have changed truck companies. I no longer drive for Knight Transportation as of last week. I now work for a company called Upstaging, Inc.

I have been trying to get a job with this company for almost a year. I won't be hauling general merchandise anymore. Upstaging hauls staging and lighting for performers and bands. A few names we haul for that you may know are Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers. We haul for a lot of major and well known singers.

The positive thing about this job is that I will be going to more cities and even Canada! I will be able to send you pics and video from literally all over the United States.

I will update you more soon. The pics I posted are of my new truck. This truck is really nice as it has a lot more room inside and it has a fridge! Of course I like the red. This truck is called a Peterbilt and i have always wanted to drive one.

I hope you are having a great summer! I look forward to speaking to each and every one of you in a few months! Be good kids and have fun!

Blessings,
~TruckerTony

12 comments:

  1. Thank God you'll still be our Trucker Buddy. Wow! You must be big time Trucker now. We're happy you got what you wished for a long time. Just be safe and our warmest regards to your family. Here's to a great ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sonia. BTW, I kept up on your tweets during your vacation. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Also, Let's get together via email soon so that I can explain to you what I am now doing and see how it can fit into your class situation. My Facebook is pretty up to date, so you can get a good idea there if you request to be my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tony, I read your good news. You really DID do it, didn't you? So how do you like it so far? I bet it is TOTALLY different in so many ways than what you were doing.
    Pictures look great. Love your new "Pete"
    Nice that you are still keeping up with the kids on Trucker Buddy. I'm sure they love it.
    Hey, I just wanted to tell you, you've been missed. I always look for you to stop by the Beautiful Usa group. It has changed a lot since you were last there. Won't-cha take a peek?
    Roll Safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trucker Buddy Tony.
    It's Karen.I know that the whole class misses you alot, including me.
    Ok Bye Trucker Buddy Tony.

    Love,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my name is Alexis and I am in forth grade and my favorite things are basketball soccer and football and I'm very glad that your our class buddy Trucker Buddy Tony your the best buddy in the whole world and thank you for the stuff your sending us we all thank you for letting all of us post a comment thank you for being our buddy. Our prayers to you love u.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi my name is Anthony you might remember me from my last post.Thank you for the reading you might know my teacher Mrs.Sison bye I have to go

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi my name is Justin I am 9 years old my halloween was fun we went to faith street and we almost got lost but we found our way home because I was with my cousins and my brother and we where at the other side of the freeway we came home at 11:00pm by trucker buddy :D ;C ;X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Trucker Buddy Tony name is Sydney Jane from 4th grade.
    I like the picture that you sent of the sunset in Dec.5.
    I didn't know that you like sunsets.
    I also saw a sunset with a rainbow at night when I was playing basketball.

    BYE.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Trucker Buddy Tony this is Sydney Jane from 4th grade.
    I have learned from many things like Science,Religion,Math,Spelling,math,Spelling,Reading, Social Studies and more. I hope I will be a great person and so are you .
    I wish I was a smart person and have a great life.
    bye.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blog, bro. Hay, favor top ask. Could you post a head on picture of the Upstaging door logo (or email one)? It's way cool and I'd like to make one for my wall in Corel. Can send one back when I'm done. I'm a rigger working out of Las Vegas. btw... great prayer to Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Trucker Buddy Tony I learned alot from your blog.Like the shoe tree and the long tunnel in Colorado.You taught us alot.Thank you trucker buddy tony.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Trucker buddy Tony this is Noah from st mary school. Your truck rides must be really fun. I'm glad you got the new job. Be safe and enjoy your trips.

    ReplyDelete